- The rate for lessons is $25.00 for 30 minute lesson.
- Payment for lessons is payable monthly. It is due on the first lesson of the month. Payments are to be made directly to the instructor by cash, check, or credit card.
- A 24 hour notice is required to cancel a lesson. With a 24 hr. notice, the teacher may reschedule the lesson. Missed or cancelled lessons without a 24 hr notice are forfeited without refund, unless other arrangements have been made with the instructor.
- If a student misses two consecutive lessons without payment and communication to the instructor, the time slot will be made available to others.
- Any lessons missed by the instructor will be rescheduled or credited to the student for the next month.
- In the event a student wishes to discontinue lessons a two week notice is required.
All the student needs to bring is a guitar, a folder or notebook for transcriptions, and other materials being used, such as CDs, TAB books, or music books, as required by the instructor
- Your cooperation with the above policies will be greatly appreciated. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I’m looking forward to working with you to achieve your musical goals.